Monday, May 2, 2011

cha cha cha changes...

Big changes are on the horizon for Mr. H and I. I'll spare the exhaustive details, but basically he's getting to switch over to flying a bigger plane, which means a new base, so...we are moving to Atlanta!


It's definitely a little bittersweet, but I'm ready. Last spring we spent a week in Atlanta visiting Kyle's brother and his wife, and I absolutely fell in love with the city. There is so much to do there. So many delicious places to eat. Just a little of everything! And being able to spend more time with them will be a blast!

Our plan is to make the move after my little sister's wedding on June 5. So, in the matter of a month, we have to pack, find a place to live and move our life halfway across the country. It's a big task! But I'm ready. 

Of course, leaving family and friends and a job I love behind is very bitter, but it's going to be a super fun adventure for us. The whole summer will just seem like a big long vacation with so many new things to do! And having Ikea so close?! Love that idea. 

As much as I love the little bungalow we call home, I'm also looking forward to having a new blank slate to decorate. 

So, stay tuned for pictures. I better start charging my camera for the months to come!

xoxo!

Here are a few pics from our trip to Atlanta last year!

Polished-the cutest nail salon

Easter morning

$1 taco night!

Hiking

Pizza at Antico. The best I've ever had!

Art show

Braves game (Kyle is definitely excited about all the pro sports)



By Brit with 1 lovely note

1 lovely notes:

SAD! But really happy for you all!