Tuesday, February 8, 2011

love letters


Dear Mr. H,

Last night when I laid down to dream, I found a love letter from you under my pillow. It was a perfect surprise. You said such wonderful things that filled my heart with joy, made me smile and made me cry. And then it made me miss you all over again.

The two days you are home go by so fast, and the five in between seem like eternity. I'm glad we make the most of the time we have...every minute is so precious.

I can't wait for our Luby's date next week...you know I love a good LuAnn with a side of strawberry cheesecake. And a cafeteria date with my favorite person makes it even better. 

Until Saturday night, I'll be missing you!

Love Always,

Brit

By Brit with 2 lovely notes

2 lovely notes:

This is the most precious. Ah, love letters make a woman melt. ;)

I know the guy that wrote this. He loves you an awfully lot.