Wednesday, February 9, 2011

spring wishes

Snow! Snow! Snow!


We had yet another snow day today. Pure craziness!

The good news is that I was not stuck inside for the entire day. After snuggling with my sweet Nellie until about one o'clock, I managed to brave the cold (and let me tell you, it was freezing!) to meet my best friend and her hubs for a 2.5 hour lunch. It was so nice to get out, and walking the 5 blocks there and back was sadly more exercise than I've had in a while. It felt good to get some fresh air!

Mr. H and I want to take a little trip in late spring. Somewhere warm. Any suggestions? I'm ready for some sun. I'm also kind of in love with this dress from Victoria's Secret and hoping I can get it for spring/summer. I just can't decide which pattern I love more. Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to get both :)

 

xoxo!

By Brit with 4 lovely notes

4 lovely notes:

awww pretty! Well you're birthday is coming up...maybe you'll get lucky! Go to Cali!!! We've never been there!

oh and i like the floral one better on the left for you. ;)

that's the one i was leaning towards! it's definitely on my birthday list :)

You'll look smokin in either one.