Thursday, February 3, 2011

Anyone want to give me $537,283,962,395,869?

I am buried by over 12 inches of snow, and am going stir craaaaaaazy!


So, what have I done with the last 3 days stuck inside? Daydreamed about my future interior decor. I went through all the inspiration photos I have saved over the last couple years, and weeded out my favorites. What did I discover when I put it all together?

Apparently my love of pink and all things feminine has never changed. Pink...flowers...feminine touches...it makes me happy! I sent my collage to my mr., and you know what he said? "I don't care as long as I get a man room." Wow. I love that man!

I also discovered that my dream decor is only going to cost $537,283,962,395,869! I guess I better start saving!

Here's some girly inspiration in case you love white, pink, flowers and light as much as I do!






Photo from Elle Decor, July/August 2007 / Image via Flickr




xoxo!


By Brit with 1 lovely note

1 lovely notes:

So cute! Austin definitely has more of an opinion..I don't think I would get away with pink. :)