Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm baaaack

Wow, did I drop off the face of the blogging planet, or what?


Here's what I've bee up to:

1. In an effort to fill my free time (not that I have tons of it anymore) I have been spending 40 minutes a day with Shaun T. No, he's not my neighbor or friend or therapist...he's the inventor of a seriously tormenting workout program. See...
I can testify that Insanity lives up to the name. And despite the fact I can't see huge changes yet, Mr. H seems to think he does, so that's good enough for me!

2. My sisters, mom and I had a fun "at home" spa night last night. My mom did facials, Katie massages, Liz painted nails and I did pedicures, complete with the foot bath we got as a wedding gift! It was really fun to spend time with the girls. I would post a picture, but they are all a little silly/embarrassing. Lolz.

3. I've been working. A lot. And I l.o.v.e. it. I couldn't imagine a more perfect job for me. Plus it helps the days just fly by while Mr. H is flying around the U.S.

4. I turn the big two-five in about a week and a half. Eek! How did I get here? I'm excited for 25...I think it's going to be a great year. My Mr. is planning some sort of birthday dinner. I don't know what he has up his sleeve, but I must say I'm pretty excited! I love love love fun dinners with him. I'm just praying for sunshine and weather in the 80's for my day :)

xoxo.


By Brit with 1 lovely note

1 lovely notes:

Yay! You found some time to update the bloggy! I need to try this insanity thing..maybe. WOOOWW 25-you're getting old :)