Monday, January 17, 2011

Inspiring

I am not a teacher by profession, but I find this video completely inspiring. My sister is really close to beginning her teaching career, and this is such a great insight into the hearts of teachers who really feel a calling on their life for what they do. I know my little sis feels that way.

It really should be that way for all of us, don't you think? We should be so deeply passionate about what we are doing that we hope and pray we have made a difference to someone...somewhere just by being there.

Take 5 minutes to watch this. I promise it's worth it.

xoxo!

By Brit with 1 lovely note

1 lovely notes:

Wonderful story. I ABSOLUTELY believe in fulfilling your dreams by using the gifts and talents God has given us. It makes me really sad when I see people unhappy in their day to day work.