Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day!

Today was a snow day, but since Kyle and I were both off work anyway, it just meant we had to stay inside all day instead of venturing to the dog park or finding something else outside (so ready for some heat and sun!) 


We managed to watch three great movies (Catfish, Due Date and Social Network), eat an entire box of Nerds (ok, that was all me), an almost a full box of Runtz and finally pick up our marriage license. That thing had been sitting all by it's lonesome at the courthouse since it got returned in the mail a year and a half ago. We were apparently in no real hurry to pick up that sucker, but it's nice to finally cross that off my mental to-do list.

Yep, it's true, we really are married ----->



By Brit with 1 lovely note

1 lovely notes:

yay! you got your marriage license! And yay for snow days! Did you like catfish? I've been wanting to see it because I know people who know the guy who made the film..weird huh?!