Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Motor Mouth

Do you remember this show on VH1 back in the day...Motormouth? Friends, Family, Significant others, etc. would set up their brother, sister, daughter, boyfriend in the car with a hidden camera while they belted out tunes out of key. Here's a clip to refresh your memory...



Was anyone completely terrified they might get set up on the show? (My hand is fully raised in the air.)

I have always been a car singer. Whatever the song, I sing. Despite the fact that I didn't get my sister's amazing singing abilities, I love to sing a tune. Tonight I was driving home jamming out to a little Taylor Swift, and got that thought of "oh no, are the people in the car next to me laughing at the fact I'm just singing away like there's no tomorrow?" (If we are all being honest...I'm sure you've had that thought before too.)

But then it occurred to me...who freaking cares?

And then I sang the rest of the way home.


By Brit with 1 lovely note

1 lovely notes:

oh my I loved this show! But also feared getting set up on the show. I love to sing in the car!